Passive Optical LAN Design and Test 1-Day NY-NJ Seminar
The use of Optical LANs inside a building and across a campus is accelerating. This fiber-based enterprise networking technology is gaining traction because it simplifies LANs creating greater operational efficiencies, it builds a more defensible LAN against negligent and malicious security threats and while delivering higher network availability for modern 24/7/365 connectivity demands.
Join Tellabs, PNT, and EXFO for this all-day technical seminar where you will learn how to design a Tellabs Optical LAN, prepare testing plans, conduct performance testing and you will receive 1 BICSI Continued Education Credit (CEC).
- Design considerations and best practices
- Key factors for accurate testing
- Invaluable project management checklists
- Detail real-world deployment case studies
Only a limited number of students can be accommodated, thus it is important that you register immediately to reserve your training seat:
- Date: October 11, 2017
- Time: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Place: New York's Hotel Pennsylvania Hotel - 401 7th Avenue, New York, NY 10001 - in the 18th Floor Madison Room
- Details: A complimentary continental breakfast will be served at 8:30 and a full lunch will be provided for your enjoyment